|Mourning Veil Falls|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Mourning Veil Falls is an explorable area in the area of the Echovald Forest, Cantha continent that (along with Silent Surf in the Jade Sea) has the most elite skill captures in the Factions campaign. The eastern half of this area is comprised of the Rijeka River and its banks, including the low waterfall from which it takes its name.
- 24 Warden of Forests
- 24 Warden of Winds
- 20 Warden of the Spirit
- 24 Warden of Earth
- 20 Warden of the Summer
- 24 Warden of Seasons
- 20 Blood Drinker
- 23 Stone Scale Kirin (Kirin)
- 24 Fungal Wallow (Wallow)
- 28 Oni (Demon)
- 22 Pain Hungry Gaki (gaki)
- 28 Chkkr Ironclaw - (Cleave) - Mantis Hunter
- 24 Foalcrest Darkwish (Spoil Victor) - Warden
- 28 Deeproot Sorrow (Shared Burden) - Undergrowth
- 24 Milefaun Mindflayer (Energy Surge) - Warden
- 28 Xisni Dream Haunt (Recurring Insecurity) - Blood Drinker
- 28 Bizzr Ironshell (Obsidian Flesh) - Mantis
- 28 Rahse Windcatcher (Gust) - Blood Drinker
- 27 Darkroot Entrop (Dark Apostasy) - Plant
- 28 Bazzr Dustwing (Vengeful Was Khanhei) - Mantis
- 20 Kurzick Guard
- 20 Kurzick Merchant
- 20 Luxon Guard (while Durheim Archives is Luxon-controlled)
- 20 Luxon Merchant (while Durheim Archives is Luxon-controlled)
- 20 Kurzick Priest
- 20 Luxon Priest (while Durheim Archives is Luxon-controlled)
- Vanquishers must defeat 210-225 foes in this area.
- Take Moa Eggs to the falls to harden them as part of the process of hatching a Black Moa Chick.