- Escort Hareh to the ancient graveyard in the Sulfurous Wastes.
- Visit gravesites and help Hareh summon the undead. You have visited 0...5 of 5 gravesites.
- Protect Hareh while he performs the ritual to raise the undead.
- See Infantryman Hareh for your reward.
- "Now that we've found the ancient tome, I have all the tactical knowledge I need to be a superb commander! Just holding it makes me feel smarter. But I can't be a commander without troops... I know this is a lot to ask, but could you help me raise an undead army? Just a little one? There's a graveyard nearby that should work. I'd do it myself, but the demons have a tendency to attack anyone they find wandering alone."
- Accept: "Undead armies are good."
- Reject: "That time I raised my first bone minion... let's just say things got a little messy. No thanks."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- "Enemies approach! An excellent opportunity to test my new army!"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- "Destroy these fiends, my minions! Show them your strength!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the minions."
Intermediate Dialogue 4
- "These wretched Margonites do not want to see my dreams as a commander fulfilled!"
Intermediate Dialogue 5
- "Obey my command, my risen soldiers. Show these demons who's boss!"
- "Thank you for your help! Now that I have some servants of my own, I can surely prove my worth as a commander! If you ever need anything, just let me know. I'm in your debt!"
After accepting this quest, Hareh will start following you. Lead him to the area containing the five gravesites as indicated by the quest marker (he is immune to the Sulfurous Haze environmental effect). You do not need to click on the gravesites, but you must approach each gravesite in a specific order as indicated by the quest marker. Note that you may have to go past a gravesite to get Hareh close enough to trigger his use of his Rise From Your Grave! monster skill.
When that skill finishes, two level 18 Undead Soldiers will be animated (they have the look of Flesh Golems), and will fight as your allies. They do not gain degeneration like normal minions. After each animation, a group of 5 to 7 Margonites will rush towards your position. Defeat them to get the quest marker to update. It doesn't matter if the Undead Soldiers die, although the more you can keep alive, the faster you can finish off each Margonite group.
Once you've repeated this for all five gravesites, the quest is complete.
- The dialogue "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the minions." is likely a reference to Ash's line "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." in the movie Army of Darkness.