|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Raisu Palace is an explorable area in Kaineng which is accessible from Imperial Sanctum after completing Raisu Palace (mission). It features several courtyards that are crossed in the mission of the same name as well as some other passages to the north, along with some docks. The palace is not encircled by walls, and at some points in the mission you can see the shabby buildings that Kaineng City is known for. Celestial skills can be obtained from Kuunavang just inside the area's entrance.
Neighbour Cities, Missions, Outposts
- 28 (30) Sword Ancient Kai (Auspicious Parry)
- 28 (30) Famished Ancient Brrne (Famine)
- 28 (30) Untouched Ancient Ky (Spell Breaker)
- 28 (30) Doomed Ancient Kkraz (Wail of Doom)
- 28 (30) Arcane Ancient Phi (Arcane Languor)
- 28 (30) Star Ancient Koosun (Star Burst)
- 28 (30) Silent Ancient Onata (Shroud of Silence)
- 28 (30) Defiant Ancient Sseer (Soul Twisting)
- There are several Crimson Skull ships in the small dock located north of the palace.
- When chest running, note that the Forbidden Chests tend to spawn at (or near) the same locations every time.
- Vanquishers must defeat 236-266 foes in this area.