|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
The Reed Bog is a small explorable area between Ettin's Back and The Falls. It is more or less circular, with the southeast part being a thin path infested with Maguuma Spiders and the Northwest part being a wider set of paths with a lot of Redwood Shepherds and Moss Scarabs.
- White Mantle
- Flame Trap from Drogo Greatmane (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
- Vanquishers must defeat 67-109 monsters in this area.
- Moss Scarabs have Verata's Gaze, making minions a hindrance rather than a help in some areas.
- Redwood Shepherds use Primal Echoes, making it difficult to use signets effectively.
- There are fewer than 30 non-pop-up enemies, and the number of pop-ups you have to fight can be minimized by careful planning. Specifically, the path leading east from The Falls contains only Maguuma Spider pop-ups, while the path leading north from Ettin's Back contains only Moss Scarab pop-ups. You will have to pass through one of these areas to reach the enemies in the west, but the other can be avoided entirely.