|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Before the searing, Regent Valley was a lush forest with a wide, shallow river flowing through the north edge. There are still quite a few burnt remains of trees, but the river is now turned to tar. A statue of Melandru stands in the western part of the valley, in what was once the village of King's Watch and there is what appears to be an aqueduct in near the gates of Fort Ranik.
Points / Objects of Interest
Note (Numbers) refer to the white numbers used in the map
- King's Watch (with Historical Monument)
- Statue of Melandru
- Paulus' corpse (1) (only during quest Protecting Ascalon)
- Little Thom's corpse (2) (only during quest The Red-Cloaked Deserter)
- Stolen Goods (3) (only during quest Vanguard Equipment)
- Tar rivers
- Moa Nests - South of Fort Ranik. A Moa Egg can be obtained here. This is one of the items needed to obtain the Black Moa Chick minipet.
Note: Numbers refer to the green numbers used in the map
- Merchants and Traders
- 8 (23) Shatter Gargoyles
- 3 (22) Hulking Stone Elementals
- Humans (Bandits):
- 7 (23) Storm Riders
Note: Numbers refer to the red numbers used in the map
- Vanquishers must defeat 126-173 monsters in this area.
- Large groups of Grawl with several monks may make this region difficult. It is possible to pull the Grawl in groups of 2 (1 monk and 1 warrior), making this area much easier. Retreat if you engage more than one monk.