Salma is an illegitimate daughter of the former king of Kryta and now lives in the Temple of the Ages. Her mother, who is a priestess at the temple, had an affair with the king. During the Charr invasion, the king fled along with many of the royal family, leaving Salma and her mother behind.
- Riverside Assassination
- A Little Help From Above
- Temple of the Intolerable
- Mustering a Response
- The Battle for Lion's Arch
Quests involved in
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- "It's hard to know how to react to all of the recent troubles.
- Did you need my help with something?"
In Lion's Arch Keep
- "All Krytans long for peace, but we suffer too greatly at the hands of the Unseen Ones' fanatical devotees
In Talmark Wilderness:
- "All Krytans long for peace, but we suffer too greatly at the hands of the Unseen Ones' fanatical devotees."
- Player response: "What brings you to this camp?"
- "I wish only to protect my people from their oppressors and let them worship their gods in peace. I may be the royal heir, but I am still only one woman. I cannot defeat the Unseen Ones and their Mantle puppets without help from the citizens of Kryta... and from brave people like you."
- Salma is wearing a modified version of the Shining Blade Uniform.
- Her descendant will play a very important role in Guild Wars 2, as seen here.