Description[edit | edit source]
Sand Drakes are found in areas of the Crystal Desert. They travel solo, or in groups of 2 or 3. Despite casting Earth Magic spells, they attack in melee range. As a result, they can be easily lured out of the AoE when they use Ward Against Melee.
Elemental damage is highly effective against Sand Drakes.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Desert
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Normal Mode[edit | edit source]
Hard Mode[edit | edit source]
Known attribute levels: Earth Magic 15 (Crystal Desert)
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sand Drakes will only use Earthquake against groups.
- Sand Drakes seem to be aggressive towards Rockshot Devourers. An Earthquake spell cast at a player will knock down and damage any Devourers as well if they happen to be caught in the AoE.
- Sand Drakes are extremely fast and have been seen to catch-up to people with speedbuffs of even 50%.
- Sand Drakes seem to have an unusually high drop rate of Fiery Dragon Swords.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The appearance of Sand Drakes was probably inspired by the Ankylosaurus.