Signet of Capture is the only signet that is used up when used. One must be bought for each use; thus, the skill trainer never lists it as "known".
- Signets are often useful for energy management.
- Signets may also be useful when under the effects of hexes (like Backfire and Guilt) that bar the use of spells. For example, one may safely clear such a hex with a Purge Signet without triggering the hex effect.
- There are no special signets for the Elementalist profession.
- Almost all signets have a carving look.
- Signets are most likely a reference to Signet rings, as Guild Wars lore says that skills are worn as rings on fingers.