General[edit | edit source]
Damage stats[edit | edit source]
- Damage type: Piercing damage
- Minimum damage: 3-5
- Maximum damage: 14-27
- Attack interval: 1.5 seconds
- Range: Shortbow range
- Arc size: Same as that of wand and staff projectiles
- Projectile flight time: 0.60 seconds
Spears with an attribute requirement of 0 have been observed with damage as high as 8-12.
- As with bows, being at a higher elevation than your target increases the range of your spear, while at lower elevations your range is shortened. Having height advantage to your target will also increase your damage by up to 50%, depending on the amount of elevation.
Upgrades and modifiers[edit | edit source]
A spear can be equipped with a magic Spearhead (name prefix) and/or Spear Grip (name suffix) to add extra bonuses to the weapon. Spears have been confirmed to possess every martial weapon prefix, as well as every martial weapon suffix except <species>slaying (the existence is yet to be confirmed). Similar to Vampiric Swords, Axes, and Daggers, Vampiric Spears can only steal a maximum of 3 health per hit.
Furthermore, a spear may come with any Weapon, Martial Weapon, or Equippable Item Inscription.
Spear types[edit | edit source]
Please consult our visual gallery or see them listed by campaign below.
Core[edit | edit source]
Bonus Mission Pack[edit | edit source]
Prophecies[edit | edit source]
Factions[edit | edit source]
Nightfall[edit | edit source]
Eye of the North[edit | edit source]