Sunjiang District (explorable)
This is an explorable area entry. For information on the mission outpost Sunjiang District, see Sunjiang District (outpost), for information on the mission Sunjiang District, see Sunjiang District (mission).
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Initially, only the eastern part of the district, a fairly dull road along a river, is explorable. Finishing Arborstone (mission) unlocks the gates to the western part of the district. These tight, low-lying streets, of which a large part is flooded with water, were used as a base by Shiro in Sunjiang District (mission).
Exits[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Southeast: Pongmei Valley
Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Northwest: Zin Ku Corridor
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 2 Kimi (only during The Count's Daughter)
- 20 Danika (only during The Count's Daughter)
- 20 Brutus (only during The Count's Daughter)
- 20 Sheena (only during The Count's Daughter)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Am Fah:
- Shiro'ken: (reachable after completing Arborstone)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 24 (30) The Afflicted Huan (Ranger) (Broad Head Arrow)
- 24 (30) The Afflicted Soon Kim (Shadow Form) (does not spawn if the Count's Daughter quest is active)
Am Fah: (after starting the Winds of Change quest series)
Shiro'ken / Constructs:
- 24 (30) Warrior's Construct (Hundred Blades)
- 24 (30) Ranger's Construct (Equinox)
- 24 (30) Monk's Construct (Life Sheath)
- 24 (30) Necromancer's Construct (Soul Bind)
- 24 (30) Mesmer's Construct (Psychic Distraction)
- 24 (30) Elemental's Construct (Mirror of Ice)
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 195-210 foes in this area.
- The Count's Daughter alters the spawns in this area slightly.
- This area cannot be vanquished unless all player characters in the party have completed the Sunjiang District mission; otherwise, the area where the mission takes place will be sealed off.
- The large groups of Afflicted can easily kill an unprepared party.
- The mob around the Elemental's Construct can be killed easily by careful pulling. They are not linked to each other, so you can kill them one by one.
- There is a group of Am Fah pop-up's in the Southeast, a bit north of the portal, to watch out for. No other pop-up groups in the district.
- Starting the Winds of Change quest series slightly reduces the number of enemies and replaces many Afflicted with Am Fah.
- This change happens even when a character has not yet completed Cleansing the Sunjiang District yet.