- Make your way to Chahbek Village.
- Speak to First Spear Jahdugar.
- See First Spear Jahdugar for your reward.
- The following skills are given upfront, not as a reward:
Rally the Recruits
Take the Shortcut
- "If we take this route to Chahbek Village we can hope for no support from our watch post nearby. It is faster, but you must be sure of yourself and your abilities if we hope to have any chance of success.
- Accept: "I am confident in my abilities."
- Decline: "I must reconsider this."
- Koss: "That's the spirit, <name>! Recruits, ready your weapons and prepare for battle by pressing "I" to open your inventory. Then, double click on the weapon the Spearmarshal has given you."
- Koss: "Here we go! It's a short jaunt through these shallows to Chabek Village."
- Kormir: "<name>! Take point! Koss and I will back you up."
- Kormir: "You may also select an enemy by pressing the "Tab" key to target the nearest foe and then pressing "Space" key to attack that foe."
- Kormir: "These corsairs must be a scouting party for the main force. Let's hope they haven't already overwhelmed the village defenses...."
- Koss: "Corsair scum!"
- "Now that you're here we can drive those blasted corsairs out of the village!"
This is a shorter and less instructional route for experienced players. Follow the in-game instructions and defeat or avoid any enemies between you and the quest marker. Talk to First Spear Jahdugar to complete the quest.
Aspiring cartographers should explore the area covered by this quest and take Rally the Recruits (Tutorial) instead. Rally the Recruits (Tutorial) covers the area along the east and south sides of Island of Shehkah, which remains closed off by locked gates unless the character goes through the tutorial.