Maybe a referance to "Hot Wheels, leading the way!"?...ok I'm done stretchingOnlyashadow 10:56, 3 August 2006 (CDT)
Army Rangers motto: "Rangers lead the way!" ?
Ranger / paragons are going to lead the way with these skills
- Leadership is a primary attribute line...
- 20 R/P's FTW!
Half Life Scientists :"Lead the way" ?
Perhaps a reference to the phrase used by millions over the years. Not everything is a reference you know.
- I think it'd be best to use to finish an argument with a Warrior when you're in an explorable area and totally lost. The cocky war starts an argument with the team leader(Paragon) So the Paragon uses "Lead the way" on them =P--Darksyde Never Again 12:54, 18 September 2007 (CDT)
As there's no information on this yet, I thought I'd say that you can buy it in The Kodash Bazaar, and it's not available at the Hero skill trainer there RossMM 14:24, 24 January 2007 (CST)
if you have a decent sized party (lets say 8 for now) this skill can be kept up forever as long as nobody is out of range or dead and would work well with soldiers fury Death reap 17:54, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- If using it on a non-paragon, then yes, you'd need a full party of 8 in earshot (or a minion army, since it counts allies as opposed to only party members). On a paragon, you'd only need Leadership 10 and one other ally. After looking over Shout skills quick reference, I think that makes this the only truly maintainable shout in the game. (Some do have a longer duration than recharge, like "Make Haste!", but they have other conditions that cause them to end, like hitting with an attack.) —Dr Ishmael 18:07, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Most people take "Can't Touch This!" since it's so rare for the condition to be met, and thus 95% of the time it is fully maintainable by anyone. If you never attack, "I Am the Strongest!" also lasts forever :p You also left out the Beastmastery shouts, even though they don't affect players. (T/C) 22:40, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
with 14 leadership and a full party this skill easily meets the 20 sec limit and with Enduring Harmony it should last 30 sec (this needs to be checked though)and it works nearly perfectly with soldier's fury which can make the paragon very powerful (increased IAS, increased movement speed, and increased adrenaline gain!) if you give him a warrior wep (like a sword or axe) you would be so powerful!Death reap 00:44, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- There's no reason not to use a spear, other than that IMS goes to waste (sorta). (T/C) 22:50, 29 November 2008 (UTC)