Are you shure this is a 15k male canthan armor, becous it looks exactly like the 1,5k version
This is NOT 15k canthan
- Are you guys complaining about the male, the female, or both? -User:PanSola (talk to the ) 02:12, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
- The female version is 15K. The male version isn't 15K, though, and I've marked that image for deletion because of that. --adeyke 02:17, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
The male variant seems to resemble the male Seitung Armor more than it resembles regular (1.5k)Canthan armor. Probably just a coincidence. Sidar 17:35, 21 July 2006 (CDT)
I love this armour :D best assassin armour around imho, the greyset shown is my brand new nightstalkers set. Ithink greyt looks nice, and the black or silver versions now very different, even the old grey+black trick dont work here...still looks better than old black did lol...
However, it does have a "bug", if you look directly down the blades, either the gloves or the chest ones, they go rly rly thin. Not a big problem tho so I still love it :D
~Soqed Hozi~ 19:19, 23 March 2007 (CDT)
- Thats not a bug...thats just how some textures are handled as 2D forms rather than using up extra polygons and making the blades 3D.22.214.171.124 23:00, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
The mask for males has been updated (4/5/07), this page needs a new picture to reflect that.
cost of the mask
Last time I was in divine path with my sin (yesterday, might have been day before) the masks had different prices, the +dagger mastery needed 3x the materials of the +crit strikes one, anyone able to confirm this?
- It's a known bug, they gave that mask the same price as the chest piece. — Skuld 09:44, 3 July 2007 (CDT)
- Where? The navbox on the bottom? --Gimmethegepgun 23:10, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
Elite Shing Jea Armor
Rename Please? Lol Second To Some 01:21, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Or "Inferior Canthan" armor. 00:29, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Or "Superior Canthan" armor. --126.96.36.199 17:09, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
Are exactly the same as 1k canthan execept they dont have those 2 (grappling?) knives on top of them. -- Lann 00:17, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
...so they're not the same. 188.8.131.52 02:17, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Male version has flippers :D Jennalee 12:58, October 26, 2009 (UTC)