probably not amazing news but the icon shows this hitting a monk (with 60 armor assumeing no insigneas) cracked armor doesnt make armor go below 60 therefor making this icon a little strange (seeing as how this is obviusly better when hitting sum1 with cracked armor)
- 1 question: does it matter...?
- no it doesnt i was simply pointing out an observation
Please sign posts. Anyone else think that this is a reference to taking alcohol shots off a hot girl's body? --BeeD 00:51, 6 August 2007 (CDT)
- No. No I don't. Arshay Duskbrow 03:40, 6 August 2007 (CDT)
- Lol no definitely not... Silver Sunlight 05:51, 6 August 2007 (CDT)
I don't know... maybe I'm being just a little narrowminded but personally I find this skill to be pretty useless, seeing as how ranger's don't have the ability to cause Cracked Armor, and even if they coordinate with other party members that do, all the Ranger receives is an energy return... which isn't much incentive for other players (and isn't usually very necessary for rangers, since it's not particularly difficult for a decent ranger to manage his/her energy). If there was added bonus damage or something, then maybe it would be more useful, but as it is... blah. -Wang 03:59, 20 September 2007 (CDT)
- Not alone there. Feel it's somewhat useless too. Was hoping perhaps that an energy generating bow attack would allow the use of Expert's Dexterity, but it's clumsy to try to get it working. -- ~ Epinephrine 07:03, 25 September 2007 (CDT)