Is she only accessible once you have done Zinn's Task? I can't seem to find her. OddSpongy 19:53, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
- You have to beat eiter GWEN or Prophesies for her to show up. Or was that with the peacekeepers? Arnout aka The Emperors Angel 19:56, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
- That were the peacekeepers. And yeah, I do think it'd be logical for her to only appear AFTER you did the quests the entire trial is about.--El_Nazgir 20:26, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Just to clear things up; i tested this just now on my Necro and Chark appears if you have done the first 3 dialogues and have completed the Prophecies campaign (did not appear before dialogues). My Necro has barely even started Eotn, but has made it to Vlox's Falls.
- Are you sure you haven't done Zinn's Task? Chark does not seem to spawn for me with completed prophecies and 4 dialogues but no Eotn and Zinn's Task. ***EAGLEMUT*** TALK 17:59, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Eaglemut: do you own eotn? Having the fourth campaign linked is a requirement. I did it at exact same time as a friend. He has completed eotn/prophecies but hasn't started Zinn's task (in fact, we considered trying to finish that first).
- I am not sure if I understand you correctly now; I surely have EotN, else I could not say "Chark does not seem to spawn for me". The requirement stated is "Complete either EotN storyline or do Zinn's Task." so it is perfectly fine if you and your friend completed only EotN and Chark spawned for you. The guy above however, says to have done neither Zinn's Task nor Eotn storyline and Chark spawned for him which seems unlikely to me since I tried to come there with such a character and Chark did not spawn. Hope I cleared it up a bit now....... Oh, I guess I might confuse you by saying I have "no EotN", sorry I meant it like I do not have it completed. ***EAGLEMUT*** TALK 05:47, July 17, 2010 (UTC)