Noticed Kuunavang using this skill during the Unwaking Waters mission. I also have a screen capture of it, but I'm unable to upload it as unregistered user. :( --18.104.22.168 06:34, 7 May 2006 (CDT)
- If you place it on imageshack, I can upload it for you. Or you can register an account. Don't need to submit an email address or anything. F G 06:35, 7 May 2006 (CDT)
- Thanks. I uploaded it. F G 14:16, 7 May 2006 (CDT)
I've tried interrupting this spell with mesmer interrupts, but it just doesn't work. I've even used Psychic Distraction, which is supposed to be able to interrupt anything, even non-spells. Still doesn't work. It's annoying, but I suspect the just arbitrarily gimped the mesmer on this one.
- I assume it's not just the mesmer. Some high-end foes cannot be interrupted in any way, by any profession. For example the Lich Lord. -- 09:12, 2 June 2006 (CDT)
- You have to interrupt her twice to stop the spores or scales —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 12:54, 7 June 2006.
Are the creatures spawned "spore" or "spores?" An anonymous user split this article into a mob/skill article. --126.96.36.199 18:26, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
Couple of things:
- 1. I may have just not been paying attention, but I don't recall these spores giving energy degen.
- 2. My assassin's Palm Strike, when used in spore range, had the skill progression bar pop up - implying that it was a 1.5s activation. But doesn't the spore effect only affect spells? --Lemming 20:54, 15 August 2006 (CDT)
- I would like to disagree. I have never seen a -2 energy degen, only a -2 health regen in the area of these spores, but the 100% cast time does affect you. --Kal_Agrim
stealing this skill?
- you can't steal monster only skills--— xis10al 04:33, 21 July 2006 (CDT)
- The copy part won't work, but the disable part might, which would make them extremely effective shutdowns vs Kuunavang, just like Inspired / Revealed Enchantment works great vs monster enchantments and Inspired / Revealed Hex works great vs monster hexes. -- Gordon Ecker 18:46, 9 October 2006 (CDT)