head color change
"NOTE 9/18/06: At some point in the last few days, Cranes head color changed from Red to Blue." Did all cranes change? Or are there cranes with blue and with red heads now? T.T.H. 08:33, 8 October 2006 (CDT)
- EVERY cranes head changed, even those already charmed. :( now I want ANOTHER pet (number 8 I think now on one character alone) and level it up to dire again :( :: Soqed Hozi :: 01:35, 17 October 2006 (CDT)
- I want the red cranes BACK, these are not at all as nice as they were before =( I suppose they are nowhere to be seen... — Stylva 06:49, 17 November 2006 (CST)
Pogmei valley crane
Small problem, the Elder Crane ALLWAYS goes aggressive when i get near it. Thus, uncharmable.--Cosmitz 14:00, 14 August 2007 (CDT)
- Well if they aren't charmed, they are still charmable. The Black Bears in pre are always aggressive but you can charm them. The Imperialist
- I was exactly gonna edit it now and say that the problem was that until i got there, the Yetis whould charm them. After around 7 tries, i managed to get there and catch the Crane non-charmed. --Cosmitz 14:10, 14 August 2007 (CDT)
Old Crane Image
The image used by this page is of the old crane. It has been updated and no longer looks like this. 184.108.40.206 14:45, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
- True, and i'm really curious why no one changed it until now >.> Anyhows, changed! --Cosmitz 09:54, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
Why is this a stub? It appears to have all of the relavent info. If nobody says otherwise, can I take the stub template away?
The description seems to say that we can found crane level 3 to... 20. No explain of this in the main description. So where can we found a crane level 20 in this case ? As it would make the display of "pet statue , fraternity" in hall of monument easier, its a interesting information. Can someone tell where crane level 20 are hidding in this case?
Shing Jea Monastery
I may be mistaken, but is Shing Jea Monastery not a town? How might you charm a crane there?--220.127.116.11 21:10, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- It means Shing Jea Island, but since it already lists the zones in Shing Jea Island, I removed it.