Mike Tyson much? --Blue.rellik 07:48, 24 August 2007 (CDT)
- Hehe, yeah. ~~ frvwfr2 (T/C) 18:45, 24 August 2007 (CDT)
Head butt + ear bite + plague touch? ;d I think A.Net likes good sportsmen punching low and hard... — Abedeus 18:24, 25 August 2007 (CDT)
- Plague touch before ear bite to cover dazed seems better to me - Fexghadi 15:13, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
This can also be in relation to eve, when she was in a school for girls she bit off some1ns ear?
- Funny that she can't use this though --Blue.rellik 23:39, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
The guy in the picture looks like he has a big explosion in his stomach, rather than a bitten-off ear... Where is the ear part?! --18.104.22.168 15:16, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
in his stomach, hurting him? - Fexghadi 15:28, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
- No no! Having his ear being bitten off hurts so much that...it causes monks to shoot lightning from their chest? Idk, Anet has bad artists for EotN--Darksyde Never Again 20:47, 4 September 2007 (CDT)
Two thigns about the trivia-1)Is the last note really necessary? It seems rather obvious that the picture does not relate to ear biting. and 2)Is ear bitten propper english? It just sounded kinda funny to me. 22.214.171.124 20:25, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
- Past tense of the verb "to bite" is "bitten". ie. "His ear was bitten off by a drunken dwarf". You can't say "bited", is the conjugation for most English verbs --126.96.36.199 14:45, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
Male Monk, amirite? Roxas XIII 11:46, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Hmmm maybe the pic means if u accidentally swallow the ear after biting it, it gives you indigestion? - Rabus 00:57, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Ear bite image!
This picture comes up when you use ear bite.. earbitegy0.png
I have yet to see it deal anything else than the stated damage against a non-protted target.--El_Nazgir 13:45, 1 June 2009 (UTC)