- True but with the new shambling horror you wont loose a minion in the prosses of this spell wich makes it a good multi heal with no sac. So long as they fix the nearest minion problem and let you target.NovaTalon 16:00, 25 September 2006 (CDT)
- True, but did you ever think what happens when you have multiple MM in your party? Blood of the Master will kill you after one cast, but Feast for the Dead will not and you'll have plenty of minion to destroy. Lightblade 15:10, 26 September 2006 (CDT)
- I can't find the source, but Feast for the Dead doesn't seem to heal allied minions, nor is it possible to target them for Feast for the Dead. I read it in a bug report. --Nemren 15:27, 26 September 2006 (CDT)
Meh, this is only worth using with Animate Shambling Horror. I typically use BotM and ToD on my Fleshy, but in a non-fleshy build with Jagged Bones this would work great at healing your minions + poping out 2 more. (T/C) 12:28, 27 September 2006 (CDT)
Do Heroes know how to use this + Death Nova + Jagged Bones? I haven't managed to catch them using it, but I'm not very observant...
I tested it The skill now activates on your targetted minion.(Marsc 18:01, 16 March 2007 (CDT))
- What is up with the note on 96 minions and 12 Rt/N. Totally unnecessary if u ask me. 188.8.131.52 00:02, 12 July 2007 (CDT)
I agree i remove it! user:hebert powell
Does the term "ally" also preclude PARTY MEMBER?
- This does not work on any minions except those you control. (T/C) 01:13, 31 October 2008 (UTC)