Finding God? Hah, evidently the Asuras are proof of a higher level of existence. 126.96.36.199 16:01, 2 September 2007 (CDT)
This quest is really hard, anyone have an tips on how to beat it? --188.8.131.52 10:09, 3 September 2007 (CDT)
- Having active the quest Lost Souls makes this quest much harder, as Lost Souls is a masters quest.
- Smite monks are awesome for getting through Shards of Orr. There's so much undead that holy damage tears right through the mobs. I also have Gwen bringing interrupts and energy drain, and she's pretty damn helpful. Dervs with Avatar of Balthazar are good too, but watch those conditions. With enough shutdown, all you'll have to worry about are those hammer zombies. Genofreek 22:59, 3 September 2007 (CDT)
i think there may be a glitch, if someone exploits corpse on the ettin before gadd gets to it, then you cant get inscription
I just flawlessed with hench, its not that hard 0_o 184.108.40.206 17:59, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
I didnt have any troubles myself either, so far -- Strike When Ready 08:41, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
i cant even get there
i am going through the heart of shiverpeak just following arrow but i came to a bunch of slime and they 1 shot derv
- Are you sure you have high armour? Is your build right? Have you tried asking your guildies for assastance? RT | Talk 19:08, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
yeah maybe my dp is to high i dont know but every time i try to take them they have more
Just did the quest, didn't get 2500 asuran points
I did however get 250 points.
- GWW also lists as 250 points - I say change, any editors ehre who are about to complete this quest to conform/ deny RandomTime 13:53, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- Is it an issue of first time doing the quest versus subsequent times? Quizzical 23:19, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Start from Eye of the North instead
The tip mentioned taking the alternate path from Olafstead thru Varajar Fells into the Battledepths, but it's much quicker and easier to simply start from Eye of the North and head west to the portal into the Battledepths. From there it's a short trip southwest to reach the portal to Heart of the Shiverpeaks.
...so does having this active really make Finding Gadd harder? More mobs, bigger mobs, etc.? I've always gone through Shards of Orr with it. Have I been making things unnecessarily hard? :\ (T/C) 08:22, 19 September 2008 (UTC)