- "While other schools of Elemental magic offer more intricate ways to destroy your enemies, such as blinding them, weakening them and slowing them, Fire Magic relies on outright damage."
Technically, Air magic does more damage than Fire in PvP, so this statement isn't entirely correct. --Rapta 21:23, 29 June 2006 (CDT)
- Just because Fire Magic relies on outright damage doesn't mean it has to do more damage than everything else in every situation. Thus I don't see how it is partially incorrect. -User:PanSola (talk to the ) 22:47, 29 June 2006 (CDT)
The note says that Water and Air aren't found till halfway through the campaign. That's funny..because Air was in Pre-Searing (I don't remember if water was or not). The quest was even called "The Supremacy of Air"
- It states that many of the effective air and water spells are not found until halfway in the campaign, effective being the key word. — Gares 13:23, 1 March 2007 (CST)
Has anyone else ever though the fire magic casting symbol looks a lot like Offspring's band logo? --Lemming64 03:29, 3 October 2006 (CDT)
- Doesn't look that much alike. 220.127.116.11 13:43, 1 March 2007 (CST)
I removed Searing Heat and Tenai's Heat from the description's examples of spells that cost 25 energy, since an update reduced the cost to 15 energy. Doing so required re-wording the sentence a little bit. Krissy 19:47, 3 March 2007 (CST)
I just realized something, after reading the Attributes page. Basically it says that the highest possible fire magic level is 21. That accounts for level 12, +3 for superior rune, +1 for fire headgear, +1 for blessings, +1 for Elemental Lord, and +4 consumables. But at that point, wouldn't be be possible to use Double Dragon and add another 3 points on top of that?
- The highest possible attribute for any human player is 20, so no. 00:10, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Even if you raise your attributes like that, player cap is 21 (+1 fire magic / 20% chance mod). (T/C) 00:19, 19 February 2009 (UTC)