Changes in Tombs are obvious. And even though people claim the Henchmen are better with better firepower they appear the same to me. But does anyone know why im downloading something everytime I enter any area? Not just Tombs but anywhere in the world I need to update something. | Chuiu 20:10, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- I'd assume all those downloads are preparation for upcoming things, like the PVP Weekend. They'll let us download stuff in small doses, bit by bit, so we don't have to get all of it in one big bunch. Helps reducing bandwidth usage spikes. --Eightyfour-onesevenfive 20:20, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- no one has mentioned that existing henchies have been modified visually as well. check out Mhenlo.. -- anonymous
- I made articles for the new Zaishen henchmen at Tombs with a bit of information, but I didn't know where to put them, so I put them under Zaishen Order. If someone knows of a better place, could you move it? Thanks --TheSpectator 21:23, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- I'd be surprised if the replacements didn't each have some new skill from the expansion. Anyone noticed if they're using more beyond the standard skills? --Nunix 21:27, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- Mhenlo is the same. | Chuiu 21:29, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- Who were the original Tombs henchmen anyway? I forgot so I just put Reyna, Stefan, Orion, and Alesia as who the Zaishen replaced.