Look what I found...[edit source]
Weirdest thing ever <_< - Yellow Monkey 17:15, 15 September 2007 (CDT)
- Wow... where is that? The Imperialist 17:27, 15 September 2007 (CDT)
He has a mangina! 220.127.116.11 07:04, 18 September 2007 (CDT)
- Lol, he doesn't have anything -- I guess that's because/why this game is only rated T >_> ...However, he/it begs the question: Are there any other leftover naked men anywhere in the game?? - Tigress Dragonblade 15:45, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
- There were multiple sightings of these (each of those bridges :P) nudists. Anyways, they've been bugnerfed! Or whatever --18.104.22.168 15:46, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
Not the first time this happened. I remember back in Factions when there was a naked, deformed man standing out in Bukdek Byway(or Waijang Bazaar, I forget which) as well. DKS01 06:18, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
lol! poor, embarrassed aNet!
It's odd that GUYS are looking at it in the pictures..... and the ele is trying to ACT like it too >,< lol.Try Not To Kill Me!
- lol thats hillarious has no front but still has a butt xD Lost-Blue 16:35, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
...was it there to begin with? I mean, do the Developers and Beta guys just find it amusing to place barbie/ken-like statues around the world, or just for kicks? I think it's funny that they just tried getting rid of it without fully acknowledging, I mean... it's not like anyone would NOT play the game because of it. Look at The Sims series... LOL no comment... --MagickElf666 21:55, 22 September 2007 (CDT)
- This just in: Jack Thompson tries to sue ANet for having nudity in their games! Guild Wars will now be re-released with an Ao rating!~ GoldDean - 22:00, 22 September 2007 (CDT)
The charr group outiside[edit source]
What's up with the huge charr group right outside this place?are they part of a quest or something like that.They are pretty easy if you let them split up,if they are part of a quest i want to be sure to not complete the quest, so i can just keep killing these guys for points and drops. Durga Dido 19:47, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
- Part of a quest, go to EOTN to claim reward after you kill them all 22.214.171.124 20:43, 18 December 2008 (UTC)