I don't know if they are dropping in Pre, but i could try to go confirm later - Chrisworld 16:59, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- they DO drop in pre-searing. can post a screenshot if you want Pul 17:18, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- I trust u - Chrisworld 18:26, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
The weird thing is that i got 5 hard apple ciders and not a single slice of pumpkin pie... :O Pul 21:10, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- You're not alone, pul. I found 8 ciders and less than 4 pies so far, is anyone else finding more ciders than pies? --Lefy Piyero 21:45, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- The pies seem to be dropping more regularly now. i'm really impressed with the rate their dropping too. makes p for the hunters ale nerf.... sort of
- Noticed the same thing. Probably was an update that no one knows about cause it was so small.--22.214.171.124 20:01, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
I've been hitting the raptor nestlings outside Rata Sum -- My count so far is 711 slices of pie and 685 cider. The leader keeps switching back and forth from pie to cider, suggesting that the drop rate is very close to the same. Jimbowe 08:23, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, so may be indicating some areas are even odds while others lean one way or other, would seem over complicated. Be good to get more examples first. --Wolfie (talk|contribs) 08:35, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
I have about the same of each; 278 Pies and 274 Ciders. If you ask me the drop rate is pretty obvious the same. I don't think ANet would give Pies a droprate of lets say 21% while only giving Ciders a droprate of 20%..
Level of drunkenness?
Consuming one will give one level? Can anyone confirm?