I never seen her actually activate this skill, although I very well felt the effect. Possibly this is a stance (activation time = 0)? I'll try Wild Blow on her next time. Another thing I noticed is that it also seems to trigger on non-physical damage, too. I randomly got damage of either 100 or 33 when hitting her, but I'm not sure yet whether this has something to do with damage types. Another thing I yet have to confirm: I belive the skill is actually called "Jagged Crystal Skin". --Eightyfour-onesevenfive 04:08, 20 Aug 2005 (EST)
- I fought her after they made stance activation visible and it is indeed a stance. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 07:06, 28 January 2006 (CST).
- Read my asnwer for your latest question :] Foo 16:35, 26 June 2006 (CDT)
- AKA no, Mirrored does not work against monster skills. Skax459
Please confirm usage change
- I'm fairly sure it's not (as in, it's only used above 50%), but not entirely sure. I'll talk to the other members of my group when I next see them. I think a warrior or two and someone else standing too close were wiped out fairly early in our fight a few days ago by this skill. —Aranth 06:14, 15 October 2006 (CDT)
- Shit, sorry, read that wrong, my mistake Xeon 06:45, 15 October 2006 (CDT)
- No problem, thanks for coming back and clarifying. :) —Tanaric 06:59, 15 October 2006 (CDT)