- Unless someone has magically brought a Junundu into the Far Shiverpeaks, I think it should be removed. Icy Hot Ben 17:17, 9 September 2007 (CDT)
And that it shall be.
I hate these things[edit source]
They're so strong.. --Shadowcrest 23:54, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- Only the mesmer ones really annoy me. They are pushovers compared to the stupid dinosaurs, and their Twisting Jaws. Isk8 23:56, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- At least the dinos cant chain Giant Stomp. But yeah, the dinos are really unfair --Shadowcrest 00:00, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
Inscribed Ettin[edit source]
Should be added to the list. They drop both Jotun Plating and Jotun Pelt, implying that they are Jotuns, although their name suggests they are ettins.
- Both are "ogres" (cbb checking the time label for the above post, but perhaps this should be mentioned in the article?). King Neoterikos 10:19, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
Two things: - Being a fleshy creature and being affected by poison, bleeding and diesease... Aren't all fleshy creatures affected by those? If so the two points need to be merged. - Since when is not being an undead a weakness? Undead take double holy damage! Yet not all undead are fleshy. Meaning that in general NOT being an undead is a benefit. Perhaps this was said in order to help readers avoid the confusion of the Jotuns with their Desolation relatives which are undead... In that case it should be added as a note rather then a strength / weakness, shouldn't it?
- HEre, weakness is meant as in vulnerabilities. They are vulnerable to Bleeding etc, but they are not Undead, so they possess no weakness/vulnerability to Holy damage. --- -- (s)talkpage 22:56, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- So shouldn't it be listed under strengths, or at least explained why? Roland Cyerni
Salvage item, Jotun Rags