When I got in here my 4 hero henchmen were removed from the party, in Thunderhead they are called Aidan, Cynn, in the Grotto they are Aidan [Archer Henchman], Cynn [Mage Henchman] =S — Skuld 05:52, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
When I got here I saw many people who messed around and the Grotto really became a sorta of weird community. Those who question this idea should check the Grotto out for themselves.
- Grotto has had a great community before, or so I heard. Today it's just random bored people, those buying new 15k armor and those bragging with their new armor. I hang there all the time if I have nothing to do and slide on the ground. -- (gem / talk) 15:51, 5 April 2006 (CDT)
- Should I add a mention of the sliding effect possible on the Icy Ground? Should something about the old community be mentioned? (Someone could do that who was part of it) -- (gem / talk) 16:13, 5 April 2006 (CDT)
- It alread mentions the Icy ground in the notes. --Karlos 17:16, 5 April 2006 (CDT)
- How do you slide on the Icy Ground? --Sakan 19:07, 30 September 2006 (CDT)
- Ya, how DO you slide on icy ground..? :S Torment 13:32, 15 June 2007 (CDT)
- I think it's to give you time to reconsider wasting all that money on said 15k armor :P --22.214.171.124 14:50, February 13, 2010 (UTC)