Any ideas on what this guy could be used for? I hope they aren;t adding a weapon health thing. T.T --Alreajk 01:24, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
- "Raiu" means "Thunderstorm" in Japanese, and "gyon" possibly means "fish". Obviously, his job is to fix your fishing boat when it gets struck by lightning. Yay fishing minigame! (you asked for ideas, this is what I got.) -- Jioruji Derako.> 05:21, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
I hope they dont add durability cuz that would suck so bad...i think he'll give u some quests were u have to repair something or w/e or maybe like said above itll be a mini game and think about it some canthan ships have sunk and got shipwrecked when going to elona so maybe we have to fix those ;p
- I doubt it will be with weapons due to his location, I think A-net put him there as a "gateway" to an area like Vash is or Eurayle is. But to where I dont know, its just a guess.--Patch 13:58, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
- Gateway to... the DEPTHS/the Deeps or w/e the earthquake from GWEN will make. << Well that's my little theory Mr. Mango 14:25, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
- Agreed, I think this has something to do with EoTn...--Warior kronos 14:31, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
- Maybe he gives out free candy CannibalBob 22:30, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
- You know how they say thatany champain can go to EotN maybe he's the person who send you there.Kharn 12:33, 18 June 2007 (CDT)
He seemed to disappear a few minutes ago, with the new update. Alea 19:48, 18 June 2007 (CDT)
Maybe Anet decides to insert a Auction House after all -- (talk)
He doesn't have an own name in German, yet. He's called Minister of Maintenance Raiugyon. -- numma_cway 09:09, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
- It doesn't translate into any other language, except for Japanese and Bork! Bork! Bork! He's Meeneester ooff Maeeentenunce-a Raeeeoogyun. --Curse You 16:21, 16 June 2007 (CDT)
well a guy who just stands there in Lion's Arch was added too. idk about Kamadan
Local Chat Spamming?
Maybe he was added to record those who spam in local chat. They said that they would be monitoring that and recording those who spam etc. Who knows.
- no, he is there to access the tunnels underneath, like all the other npcs that were recently added. -- Xeon 11:49, 18 June 2007 (CDT)