The usage note seems more like an opinion that is very circumstantial. Warriors may have one stance that could be negative for you to mirror, but most of them have no negative side effects. -Only a Shadow
Question on Atribs
Do you enter the stance using your opponent's attributes, or your own? - like with the various skill stealing spells from the mesmer line.
- Your own I would guess, no sense in being opponent's as that would mess up, if a W/A with 11 tactics stole an 8 tactic version, etc Skuld 12:43, 19 May 2006 (CDT)
Does Mirrored Stance work on Shiro or other monsters? Testing. No :(
heh, like oturgh's cry or whatever it's called.. neat little gimmic but no use at all for general play. wondering if they actually put in a useless skill for every chapter as a joke :p — Skuld 04:57, 23 July 2006 (CDT)
- Otyugh's Cry used to call in the area's wild animals to help out. It was an infamously pointless skill, since a level 3 flamingo, etc (if there are any around!) is not going to be much help against a level 24 mob. Issa Dabir 14:04, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
Guy A puts Mirrored Stance on Guy B. Guy B puts Mirrored Stance on Guy A. One enters a stance. The universe comes to an end. (?)
- D Magic the gathering card mirror universe -.- I forget what it does tho (Not a fifty five 20:29, 23 October 2006 (CDT))
What happens if Guy A put it on Guy B, and Guy B put it on Guy C and Guy C enters a stance? Does Guy A enter the stance? EDIT: Forgot to sign... 22.214.171.124 17:21, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
Psst, here's a secret! Using this as well as Mark of Insecurity will cause whatever stance the enemy goes into to go on for half as long, while you get the full duration! Tested with a dervish buddy using Conviction. -Isidore Robespierre
Maintaining on two peopl
If you maintain the hex on two targets, both which enter a stance, I assume you get the effects of only the most recently cast stance?
- of course, nothing is exempt from the one stance only rule 126.96.36.199 20:55, 19 July 2007 (CDT)
Does this thing work on Shiro and his crazy stances? 188.8.131.52 12:25, 26 September 2007 (CDT)
- "Stances which are monster-only skills will not be mirrored." Griff --184.108.40.206 04:41, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
Stopped being lazy and finally tested it
Just wanna say first this is all just for fun. None of this is going to happen and this research was totally useless:
If both sins use Mirror stance on each other, and one sin uses Shadow walk, the sin that casted shadow walk shadow steps to the foe, the person who didn't does not. It works as if the person who did not use shadow walk used his second and thusly didn't move. If the sin that didn't use shadow walk used shadow walk with shadow walk still active on the one that did, that other sin is sent back and the sin that casted shadow walk with shadow walk on him goes to where he casted it.
If both sins use Mirror stance on each other, and one sin uses Viper's Defense, and one sin hits the other sin BOTH SINS ARE POISONED /BUG. But who gives a shit about that, never going to happen in combat.
If both sins use Mirror stance on each other, and one sin uses Dark escape and leads the other sin into his footmen, then uses frenzy, the sin that casted the stances starts to have fun. -- The Gates Assassin 20:22, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
Considering using it even though its pointless just cause it looks so cool. Roland Cyerni 00:38, 9 November 2008 (UTC)