I would find this page helpful if it was completed in a manner that is similar to the the other professions!
- Well, you can help too! The raw data already exist in the General Collectors pages, just need someone to pull the info out and organize them (-: -PanSola 22:46, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
Sheco [Weapons] in Bukdek Byway crafts +5e>50 weapons. This is not a collector, but shouldn't it at least be mentioned? This page almost implies that Wayward Wands are the only way to get +5e>50 mods. BlueNovember
- Well as you said, it's not collector weapon. That's why for Mesmer weapons I started organized stuff differently. -User:PanSola (talk to the ) 21:32, 7 July 2006 (CDT)
It doesn't say which collector. But anyway, it said you need Intricate Grawl Necklaces for a 20/20 Divine Favor staff, but when I got that and went to the collector it has 20/20 Healing Prayers instead. ...grr. Where is the Divine Favor collector? --Carth 16:34, 30 September 2006 (CDT)
I wanted to add the Factions collection Maddison (Breaker Hollow) who trades a divine favor staff for 5 Naga Skins, however whenever I tried I just kept messing up the table. Someone comfortable editing the table please feel free to add that one. Shadowlance 21:05, 19 August 2007 (CDT)
I want to apologize to anyone who put GW:EN stuff on here in the past few days the sortable tables imo needed to come 1st plz feel free to ad all the GW:EN monk collectables that u want to this now. --Skekzyz 02:31, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
The "other" section should be broken up into req type ill do this if i get around to it, please add GWEN items to this if you read this... --Skekzyz 03:40, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
Ok I broke the 'other' section up and now it's too damn big so plz comment if u revert it, i am going to work on adding the rest of the GW:EN item to it and then split it up. --Skekzyz 01:13, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
Incorrect or out-of-date entry?
The first of the DF foci items:
Divine Symbol - - HSR DF 20% - HCT DF 20% 5 Bleached Carapaces 1.Prophet's Path ⇒
Appears to be outdated and/or incorrect. As the actual article for the linked collector says, he is an armor collector, not a weapon collector. Can anyone confirm and possibly fix? --Bishop 21:23, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- Was incorrect. Location and collector were wrong, but focus name, stats, and item were correct --Gimmethegepgun 03:20, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Yes thank you for fixing things here, that may have just been an editing error by me, I really appreciate any error correction here as most of the editing I did was just copy and paste. Also I have put comment marks (in the code) around things that may exist but that I did not find in the original tables and have not looked for their existance, so if they are found to exist just ad the info and remove the comment marks. --Skekzyz 07:16, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
Shouldn't the information be added here to be edited? This is the only one that I have seen with transclusion pages of specified weapons... While you have like the Ritualist specified weapons on it's main page... So, I am asking if I can merge the information and have the other pages deleted ? I don't see the sense in separate pages for one profession and not the rest... nor why one profession has many transclusion pages and not the rest... Ariyen 08:19, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Apparently this page was done in the style of the Perfect stat weapons pages. I don't know why the other collector pages weren't done this way, because breaking out the tables like that really does make it easier to maintain them. I say just leave this page alone. —Dr Ishmael 16:08, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I like consistency with the pages. I can get the others like this if preferred, but I didn't know which way they all should be. As I don't think it's all that great to have one be different than the others or the others different from that one. Ariyen 18:31, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with Ariyen that consistency is important. I also agree with Ish that it's easier to maintain using transclusion (fewer articles to keep up-to-date). So, yeah, Ariyen: if you have the interest, I would love to see all of the collector pages built by transclusion.
- (BTW: I noticed in creating my own spreadsheet a while back that there were inconsistencies between GWW and GWikia... and within the two wikis, across different articles. I found at least a dozen discrepancies and tried to correct them at the time. I know, however, I didn't find them all.)
- I also think these types of articles are among the ones that GWiki tends to do better than GWW. In this case... well, our collector weapons pages are informative, but not our prettiest or most useful work. I would be keen to see any ideas you have for how the page might look. — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 00:46, 13 February 2011 (UTC)