- They do leave a corpse that can be exploited.
- They are fleshy creatures (verified with Rotting Flesh).
- They are susceptible to bleeding, poison and disease.
--Fisherman's Friend 01:20, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
oops forgot to post AL results for Necrid.
- Standard AL: 54 (slashing, fire, cold, air earth)
- AL vs Blunt: 54 or 55
The AL vs blunt is weird, since I dealt 72 damage, but 54 AL should've had 73 damage and 55 AL should've had 71 damage. I'll have to research more on rounding rules with respect to armor penetration. -PanSola 04:53, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
- I think you are forgetting Damage Resistance. I believe certain creatures have damage resistences and that it either works as a percentage or as an absorption rune. Generically, Undead usually have a susceptability to blunt damage in other games. This doesn't seem to be it though. --Karlos 06:34, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
- You mean skeletons, not undead in general. d-: -PanSola 09:10, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
They look like Charr if that's worth knowing :P --Gimmethegepgun 00:34, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- no. btw I like the pic, its awesomely overwhelming--37er 23:38, December 5, 2009 (UTC)