Why aren't builds categorised? 18.104.22.168 21:23, 4 November 2005 (EST)
Oddly, this renders incorrectly in my Firefox 1.0.7 but not in anyone else's, it seems. It also rendered incorrectly in Opera, but I'm not sure which versions. --Fyren 23:24, 4 November 2005 (EST)
- Renders incorrectly in my opera 8.50 --Xeeron 02:55, 5 November 2005 (EST)
- Yeah, the table is screwed up in Firefox 1.0.7 for me too. --Rainith 03:16, 5 November 2005 (EST)
- If you're talking about the cell borders not appearing, that is the same issue I get in all pages that use Template:STDT. I tweaked this page to not use it and it looks fine now.
- If you could fix the standard table template to work in everything that would be great ^^ — Skuld 07:57, 5 November 2005 (EST)
- Done. I removed the collapse options as those seem to be what was causing the issue. Let me know if that change, now in turn causes other problems to appear. --Rainith 08:16, 5 November 2005 (EST)
- Great template, and im only saying this because i allways wanted it that way.