I love it :) Aeros 01:00, 6 September 2007 (CDT)
- That's one smexy skin --Blue.rellik 04:44, 6 September 2007 (CDT)
This is amazing... where did it drop? Wulfgast 16:48, 7 September 2007 (CDT)
- From the name, I would suppose the dungeon chest of Cyndr the Mountain Heart. Arshay Duskbrow 18:10, 7 September 2007 (CDT)
- I had a req 9 gold one drop from one of the boss chests in Salver's Exile. Unindal 16:29, 9 September 2007 (CDT)
That poor, poor rhino.--Isaac The Dark
Seriously this doesnt even look like an axe, it looks more like a big spiky stone club.
- It looks like a can of whoop ass. Sirocco 11:40, 12 September 2007 (CDT)
- It does, except for the part about it being black, smaller, and jaggedyer.--Gigathrash 18:22, 13 September 2007 (CDT)
- ...and the fact one is made of stone (pyroclastic) and the other bone. So many similarities I have seen between the two so far O.o --Lann 15:19, 18 September 2007 (CDT)
- "At least, I think it does." You don't need to insult my opinion, I was just stating that it made me think of the conjuring staff skin because of the curve and spikes. 126.96.36.199 20:03, 23 September 2007 (CDT)
I got a gold req 9 unscribable one from a Slaver's chest.... Any ideas on why? (Evil Genius 11:12, 11 October 2007 (UTC))
Sheat, I just got a req. 13 from Slavers' Chest inscribable, man i'm gonna show it off, woot!
lol, SHEAT I got a req 13 too from Slavers'....For those who frown on the req. Aye! Atleast I have one :). I also dyed it black, and I gotta say it's not a "dull" black like it says in the article, it's very very glossy.
- druel*wonder wat one of these cost and how rare they really are? 188.8.131.52 21:01, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
These don't just drop in GW:EN saw one drop from the end chest in the Underworld as well.
- got a perf req9 ;o from VSF farmin any1 intrested? --BioSpark 19:55, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- I got a perfect req11 one from the Chest of Woe with inscription... Gonna get my black dye x) --Jorre22225 15:12, 17 August 2011 (UTC)