This skill says that it deals an exact amount of damage to spellcasting targets. Should it really be extra damage, like Savage Slash? (It definitely does not say extra in the game, but the game has been known to be wrong...) If it does make it an exact amount of damage, that would be fairly weird, since it could potentially reduce the damage you would normally do (but not clearly be a penalty, unlike Distracting Shot, though I suppose a lousy bow used by an extremely Expert archer could still gain damage that way...) --JoDiamonds 18:36, 23 October 2005 (EST)
- The Description section of skills should read exactly as it reads in the game. If there is something extra to be added that should be done in a Usage Notes section of the article. --Rainith 18:40, 23 October 2005 (EST)
- I believe (from experience with mean Summit Surveyors) that it does extra damage to casters, not just damage. But that's just a victim's perception. I have never played ranger. --Karlos 20:12, 23 October 2005 (EST)
- In case anyone is still unsure about this, I can confirm it is extra damage. â€” egads talk 19:41, 29 December 2005 (UTC)
need nf trainer
This skill needs the NF skill trainer. Xeon 09:16, 11 December 2006 (CST)
Needs a bit of a buff
|This user thinks that this Skill needs a Better Use for Fighting (BUFF).
- The arrow is released after 1/4th second. Also, new comments go on the bottom of a page, always, even useless tags and templates like those. --- -- (contribs) (talk) 16:18, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I e-mailed support at A-net. I wish it was 0.25 seconds, but they unfortunately told me it was 0.5 seconds.
|This Skill has been voted as Less Able to Make Effective (LAME).