- It's the name of a group rather than an individual, hence the plural. Similar to Margonites or Forgotten Ones. -- 06:32, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
- Hmmm, this is not concrete on either way, but for Margonites, I stated clearly when I made the article that if there had actually been a single Margonite or if we know their nation's name, that would have been the prefered name. The Seekers are not a race, they are a grouple of people seeking. The name in the game itself is singular Seeker's Passage, not Seekers' Passage. --Karlos 06:51, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
- We do know single Forgotten Ones, yet we kept the article in plural (despite my request to make it singular).
- We don't know if Margonites are a race either. They may have been human.
- The description in Seeker's Passage uses "Seekers" (in plural) like a fixed name for the group.
- But ... *sigh* ... lets not start another NEA over a tiny detail like this. If you want to have it in singular, move it. Over and out. -- 07:34, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
Seekers= luxons[edit source]
It has been stated they had a desert presence...--22.214.171.124 20:36, 3 November 2006 (CST)