The Sunjiang District mission needs to be unlocked by a quest. If some ones knows the name of that quest please add it to the article.
- Done 188.8.131.52 19:26, 12 September 2006 (CDT)
is this the sewers?
235 foes to vanquish 15 July 2007
- The Afflicted Kam has a bunch of popups that can make this zone tricky to complete, especially since she can dole out 500+ damage to AR60. Prot spirit or similar is a good idea.
I was helping a friend do the quest to the temple when i notcied blood on the houses where the peasents and guards are. When was this added???--Patch 21:42, 27 July 2007 (CDT)
strange demon head things
i was doing To Tahnnakai Temple ealier and noticed these 2 pipes with like demon heads on the from of them, when was this added? because i havent noticed them till today184.108.40.206 03:25, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
Note on Vanquishing
When I was vanquishing this area, I got to a total of 241 enemies but did not recieve credit yet. After running through the whole area again, I went to the southern portal (entrance to Maatu Keep.) There were 3 Am Fah there walking around near the portal, and then entered it, after which I recieved the vanquished screen and credit for the area. Even stranger thing to keep in mind is that I had originally entered from Maatu Keep when I started, and there was no one there. BIG Joe Mead 04:08, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you, that was incredibly helpful! I had the exact same experience. Catbus 23:41, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Something similar happened to me, I was stuck on 241 mobs, and I ran back to the entrance where I started (Maatu Keep) and I saw my last three mobs running towards the portal, but yet I managed to attack them, however, the last mob managed to flee through the portal and for I second I thought I was doomed, but after waiting 15~ seconds I got the vanquish mark.
- It can happen in any explorable area, but mobs don't typically get close enough to zone. There are one or two zones where the mobs have been known to start to cross the portal, but somehow fail to trigger the it. If you don't happen to have a long/flatbow to reach them, you might be able to flag the heroes close enough to pull (or even kill) them. —Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 09:14, September 22, 2010 (UTC)