GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.



There seem to be two Afflicted Huans. One's a Ranger with Broad Head Arrow the other a Necromancer with Order of Apostacy. How do we handle this? Sausaletus Rex 09:54, 29 April 2006 (CDT)

I'll move this then to The Afflicted Huan (Ranger) and the other can go in The Afflicted Huan (Necromancer). --Rainith 16:30, 29 April 2006 (CDT)
Apparently that's a popular name in Cantha, there's also an Elementalist named Huan who's a student at Shing Jea Monastery. -- Gordon Ecker 19:58, 2 September 2006 (CDT)