Per the available lore, the name of the world is also Tyria (same as the continent's name). Also, from the pieces of info currently available, it appears that Elona is likely on the Tyrian continent, just east of the currently known map (not an additional continent as suggested in this article). --- Barek (talk • contribs) - 18:05, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
cause for no delete
this page might be useful. have maps of the various contentents and how they connect. above the scope of a single campaign, a combined timeline from each of the chapters. --Honorable Sarah 18:20, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
- Even if the article is kept, then I feel it should be a redirect to the Tyria article. No point maintaining the same data in two places, and sinse the name of the world is Tyria, it seems logical to store the data there. If there's value in keeping it seperate, then it would seem to fit our prior naming conventions more to split the Tyria article into Tyria (world) and Tyria (continent).
- To clarify - I believe that you mean an article that explains how the maps of the various campaigns connect, not the various continents. Everything that we've seen so far appears to be saying that Elona is on the same continent as the Crystal Desert.
- As for an integrated timeline - we have that already recorded in the History_of_Tyria article. It even shows the two different callendars that we know of so far on Tyria. The only problem I see with the history article is that the format may need to be modified in the future, as the current format will become too wide with multiple campaigns. --- Barek (talk • contribs) - 18:49, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
I'm in support of the Tyria article being split into Tyria (world) and Tyria (continent). This page, however, should either be deleted or changed to a redirect. — Rapta (talk|contribs) 18:52, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
- In general, articles named "the wrold" and "the game" and "the skills" are named too loosely. As for the info there it is already in Tyria. The good thing is to mention how the worlds connect. I think that belongs in Locations. --Karlos 22:04, 4 August 2006 (CDT)
- I would have to disagree with the split. I believe Tyria (The World) is too lose of a subject to deserve its own article. — Galil 14:28, 10 August 2006 (CDT)