GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.



Someone named Lady Raenef has the armor.

I managed to score the Ranger Vanguard armor for myself. Not half bad. --Kajex Firedrake 10:06, 1 September 2007 (CDT)

post image plz i really wanna see it and prolly a whole bunch of others wanna see too. --Hellbringer 10:08, 1 September 2007 (CDT)


Is it 'Vanguard armor' or 'Ebon Vanguard armor'? There's a page for necro's under the Ebon name, and this one created under the plain one :S --Nela 10:55, 1 September 2007 (CDT)

Seems to be listed under gww as 'Monument' armor, so... guess we need someone to say which is which, and then go on a renamimg spree... :) --Nela 14:43, 1 September 2007 (CDT)
There are doubles all over the place. Vanguard Armor, Monument Armor, Ebon Vanguard Armor. I personally like Vanguard armor. Probably the most descriptive. You say Monument and I think of the Mesa in Prophecies/CrystalDesert. But if gww is tagging Monument on everything, we'll probably have a nice little web of redirects to work with. Gwen Shadowsound 19:27, 1 September 2007 (CDT)
Okay, what is it called in the game? I'm not up to it so I can't look but its important to know asap because we already have pages going up with the name Vanguard and Ebon Vanguard. So let's say I get the Elementalist gloves, are they Monument Gloves? Ebon Vanguard Gloves? Vanguard Gloves? What? —JediRogue 19:31, 1 September 2007 (CDT)

Why don't we just have it redirect to Monument armor?

Well, is it called Monument armor in game? I presume it is but I'm not changing all the links to this to the correct page until someone tells me definitively. —JediRogue 17:00, 3 September 2007 (CDT)