someone filled in the notes for 18 attributes. how did they test that? --Honorable Sarah 00:09, 7 July 2006 (CDT)
---It looks like a guess, following the 10/11 Progression. I don't think there is a way they could test that though, so it would probably be best to remove the notation.
- They used a +1 from the shrine and a +1 from an offhand or staff to get up to 18 from 12 + headgear + sup rune. (T/C) 23:03, 25 August 2006 (CDT)
- But how would I know to check the quick reference article unless I first saw that it even had any related skills, and then reading that other skill, noticed they both did something similar, thereby getting me on a path to thinking about what else could do that?--Arcady 17:43, 24 September 2007 (CDT)
- ... ... ... what? I don't really follow what you're saying... --Gimmethegepgun 17:54, 24 September 2007 (CDT)
I removed the following two Notes:
- "This spell synergises nicely with Symbiosis."
- "Can also be combined with Infuse Health for a boosted healing effect."'
on the grounds that they're stating the obvious; Symbiosis affects any Enchantment, this one just coincidentally increases max Health also. Likewise, anything that boosts max Health will boost Infuse Health. These sorts of connections ("A does B, you have A, you can do B") are already within the grasp of any player, new or old, who actually reads their skill descriptions. Thus, they don't need to bloat up the Notes section on skill pages. As always, yell at me if you disagree. :] -- AudreyChandler 22:21, 21 April 2009 (UTC)