If there are two WaMs placed do they stack to 75% evade chance or will it still only be a 50% chance?
- 50%, most probably, since they're the same effect. —Blastedt— 09:17, 28 January 2007 (CST)
- Effects of the same type do not stack — Skuld 09:18, 28 January 2007 (CST)
On an Earth Ele in RA, could this be viable for disrupting assassin attacks on your monk? Assuming you have one, lol. Still when all their attacks require a chain, blocking one could mean the difference between death or 300 health left.
- Most intelligent assassins carry expose defenses so it wouldn't matter. Having said that, it is RA so it could be worth it, especially with the large number of melee professions used there. Lord of all tyria 12:48, 11 July 2007 (CDT)
March 6th nerf
Well it is now relitivly useless unless you actually spec some spoints into earth magic. -Kalle Damos
WTB Lame Tag. Roxas XIII 19:15, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- 350k-- - (Talk/Contribs) 19:41, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
Deal! But since I've seen the updates are only temporary, never mind =] Roxas XIII 19:42, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- :'( makes me sad while the update is in effect. --220.127.116.11 18:43, 21 April 2008 (UTC)