Can any owners of the Asuran armor provide information about the dyable places of this type of armor? I.e. is the redness dyable? Agantyr 14:05, 2 September 2007 (CDT)
No idea, but most likely the white stripes probably are, thats what it would seem like. Ajc2123
The redness is not dyable. Best bet is to dye the armor something that may match it. Markh 12:50, 7 September 2007 (CDT)
Dye it green. You can be a walking Christmas Tree.--Cursed Condemner 06:45, 8 September 2007 (CDT)
this is about as far from aztec/mayan as you can get... hell the hell looks closer to a japanese oni or even a hindu styled demon then the later... btw anyone else notice how the asuran sword looks like a friggin axe and the axe looks more like a spade with the blade on its side and stabbed into the handle... honestly the only decent looking thing that fits in the asuran armory are the scythe daggers and spear cant say anything bout the shield cus i hant seen it honestly they should have made the silver eagle the asuran armor then just tweaked it so it looked more astec/mayan ..Hector Mata ZoS
AAAAHHH! Our Elite Kurzik armour hath been defiled!
- It was defiled the moment it was created --Gimmethegepgun 17:07, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
- All the armor of GW was defiled with these gwen sets. Icy Hot Ben 20:30, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
- You're a bit late, or haven't seen 15k Warrior Sunspear...
Could someone pls make a comparason page like the one for Warrior Monument armor?
at least 15k sunspear looked half decent. Asuran is not only a blatant reskin, but also the color and pattern choice is horrendous.
- Thanks to this armour I guess we all know what a bookah actually looks like.(Marsc 12:12, 27 October 2007 (UTC))
It's pretty awesome apart from the funny dye effects. Then again most EotN armours have that. Hoorah for reskins :)
Does anyone else think that the helmet resembles the Immortals helmets from 300?
I kinda like the helm it looks...demonic...Wikiguru 01:25, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- It appears that this demon likes showing off its tongue piercing. I suspect Warrior armor (male in particular) was made to make the "bookah" look like a laughing stock. And you'll have to buy it... because they're smarter than you! 188.8.131.52 03:47, 5 August 2008 (UTC)