This is a reference
To Simmons from Red vs. Blue.
Damn Spirit Rift owns my stupid H/H party too easily, I had to keep flagging them left and right to dodge the explosion. He's too much trouble, I should have bough Backfire --Blue.rellik 21:22, 20 September 2007 (CDT)
He Heals!Pine Ofthaven 14:10, 23 March 2008 (UTC) never mind, it was his surrounding frogs that healed him...Pine Ofthaven 14:13, 23 March 2008 (UTC) no, wait, he does heal! after clearing all the enemies, he has natural regen...
This isn't a guardian, its a heket. Geez, who wrote this?Entrea Sumatae 15:36, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
Elite > Cappable? =
Is this guy's elite cappable?
- It's not a boss technocally, so no.--Ckal Ktak 13:07, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- Shame. =| —♥May♥Wick♥ 14:19, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
Monns=moms in "my generation" btw.. so its Z'him's mom. xD Lost-Blue 16:36, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
What the hell were they thinking? This cannot be beaten unless you bring a character specifically for this guy. my minion mastery does nothing when his single spell one-shots the entire party OVER AND OVER. Not a single death - in fact, not a single point of damage taken, not a single condition suffered, not a single enemy inconvenienced me at all up until this one fight at which point I was stuck at 60% dp until it became impossible AND HE HEALS. Is it too much to ask that the boss be themed around the instance so that when I build my party around the dungeon I don't end up neutered against the boss? --- I'm sorry, I really had to vent my frustration somehow there and ...yeah, this boss is a dick.--220.127.116.11 04:34, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Generally a good idea to bring BHA with one of your heroes at all times :) --Gimmethegepgun 09:16, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- DWX's life steal is "only" nearby, and that's his only heal. Also, if your whole party gets one-shotted by just one spell, you're doing something wrong. In both cases, just spreading the party around negates his power a lot. Heck, Spirit Rift can be avoided whichever way, just gotta flag.
- But, all in all, he is a very stupid boss. The whole dungeon is party vs. party with rather large groups and bodies, and the boss is some lightning-spewing missile base, where the only corpses are of your party. Bah. --- -- (contribs) (talk) 10:49, June 24, 2010 (UTC)