Can someone make a drop rate table?
I opened the chest and I got a Beetle Juice Tonic.--Selflove 03:37, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Ehh, it's kinda messed up. I just copied and pasted the page from the official wiki.--Darksyde Never Again 03:22, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
Added a number of items which dropped from the chest and fixed up the description. 184.108.40.206 04:14, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
How can I acces it? And where is it positioned on the isle? Frantic 16:56, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
You can no longer access it. It was removed with the second update. When it was there it was just to the left of the entrance. 220.127.116.11 18:54, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
The re-added it in the update today, someone's selling zaishen keys! Unfortunately, this is all i know, for the moment.--18.104.22.168 02:27, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
people are claiming to get mini togos from it, i call LIES AND SLANDER! 22.214.171.124 05:23, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- One of my guildies claims to have gotten a Golden Flame of Balthazar from this chest as well. ----01:42, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
They do drop from it. I just got one.
-- mrguildboi (: 02:47, 7 December 2007 (UTC) If you want proof, pm me and ill show you
- Can you prove it with a picture of the text that says "Zaishen Chest dropped an Eternal Blade"?-- (Talk) (Contr.) 02:47, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- One second, while I turn all of my reward points into keys. :P Lord Belar 02:50, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
I got a crystalien sword gold req 12 health =30 inscriable i slaped a +5 enry on it on and bam im rich with 5k balth faction lol-Pedro Cts Ur Cokies
- I call lies. --126.96.36.199 06:18, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- You better sell it quick, before crystallines cost 500g. VegaObscura 16:15, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
My drops. 13 keys = 1 gold arcane staff (r13), 6 Creme Brulee, 4 Flask of Firewater, 1 non-elite war tome, 1 non-elite derv tome. Not quite what i was hoping for.
does this count for Treasure Hunter title? anyone know?
- It does not count towards the treasure hunter title.
My drops: 8 keys / 1 creme, 6 flasks of firewater, 1 regular ranger tome, frost artifact, bramble longbow, wingblade sword Hanatseki 06:38, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
My Drop Rate Data: 10 Firewater, 8 Creme, 1 Tome (not elite), 3 Lockpicks, 7 Golds, 1 Elite Tome. ---- Smorggie 10:41, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
My drops: 5 keys = 3 Firewater, Bone Charm, Golden Phoenix Blade
For 5k Faction THIS drop rate is truly pathetic...I would honestly rather them lift the price to 15k Balth (Yes would require Glad Title).
- Whoever said that, that's a bit cruel--Dark Paladin X 22:04, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
For those of us that cant HA....there is no connection between money and PvP...which is economically incorrect for those, like i said just before, that don't have the option to compete in HoH.
I wasted 5k balth on a Creme Broulee....I am mad. Lets hope they change it.
- What are you whinging about? Did you expect a crystalline with every drop? Pfffft --Blue.rellik 03:51, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
I got Eternal on second try User:Chilos
my drop rate: 16 keys=16 creme brulee gg!
- Patch 21:54, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Thank you to whoever accidentally created this title thingy for me. o.O Anyway, what's the point of these drops for PvP? PvP chars can't use tomes, picks, tonics, sweets, et cetera. Zeek Aran 04:19, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- To integrate PVP and PVE I'd assume, at least its something for those of use with capped faction and disgust for HB tourneys to spend excess faction on.--Sefre Talk*Cont. 04:23, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- For people like myself who have 18 PvE characters, and 0 PvP characters, who have all skills from 3 campaigns and expansion unlocked (mainly through purchasing from skill traders), and still part-take in xunlai house tournaments. We no need for Balthazar faction as its useless to PvE characters (except for heroes, but when you have all skills unlocked anyway, its completely useless) and no need for Tournament points except for things like wintergreen swords and shields (but I have mine already). It is just a way for us to convert all that useless balthazar faction, and the useful-only-for-fancy-wintergreens tournament points into something tangible - in my case sweets and booze and lockpicks (for titles). Veldrik 06:43, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
My situation is similar to that of Veldrik, I have 12 PvE characters and no PvP characters, so Xunlai Tournament House reward points were totally useless to me up until now ^_^ ---- Smorggie 10:43, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Count Towards Title?
Can anyone confirm if the Treasure Hunter title goes up by one for gold drops? ---- Ambuu
- read prev posts ftw --188.8.131.52 14:50, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Has anyone tried this by opening the chest with lockpicks?--Dark Paladin X 22:02, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- can't be done Pul 22:03, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
A friend said that this chest is only here for the weekend, so 'Gaile said.' IMO, it's going to be here given general trends towards making weapon skins not so rare/expensive (and it's certainly crashed prices for Styg Reavers, Eternal Blades and Crystallines a LOT) but what does everyone else say? Jennalee 07:31, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Wait till monday and find out?. 184.108.40.206 15:51, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oops, forgot to log in^. Jahora 15:52, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
The krach had started.... Crysta and Eternal are sold in mass on GW Shop... ( sigh and I can't play this WE ... damn parents ^^)
learning spelling and grammar in elementary school...Priceless220.127.116.11 23:15, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Being a fool who can't realize when someone isn't stupid, just not a native speaker... priceless..er
-- Feardrake. 21:35, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- Prolly right, ive seen increasing number in "Perfect" Elemental swords and Eternal blades in the last couple of days. And Temple is crowded with ppl spending all their gold on keys lolz. Jahora 22:10, 9 December 2007 (UTC)