"Zaishen Menagerie" is an outpost, the explorable area is called the "Zaishen Menagerie Grounds". Thalestis 22:35, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- I wanted to put a new pet there but i dont have this outpost with my survivor.
- I dont have Great Temple of Balthazar neither. — TulipVorlax 03:13, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, got it.
- I was in GH, i went to LA, then back to the temple; all outpost unlocked. — TulipVorlax 03:17, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
Yeah the chests were added in today's update, removing that section now.220.127.116.11 00:34, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Anyone know why this is Stubbed again? Is there really anything more to say about the outpost? -- AudreyChandler 02:35, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- This should be stubbed. There is much more to say - the functionality of the menagerie, how to buy pets, tame them, release them etc.
- To elaborate on Rose's point, all of that stuff takes place inside the menagerie grounds, which she linked to. This is just a simple little outpost that grants access to said grounds. —Dr Ishmael 01:43, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Err no pet after using Zcoins?
Just seem to have wasted 3 gold zcoins and 100 cash on trying to unlock the Phoenix on my Ranger. The handler took my payment but now I have no pet. blonde AND female - aggghh! 11:41, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Did you talk to Wynn in the Zaishen Menagerie Grounds? If not, you need Wynn to release pets for your ranger to charm. Merely unlocking the pet doesn't automatically assign it to your character. If you did talk to Wynn, then I don't know what's wrong. Nwash 12:09, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Wynn only releases pets level 12 and up. A merely unlocked pet will be only level 5 and you have to find it in the Menagerie to charm. The phoenixes are found by the cherry trees close to the training area. RoseOfKali 15:12, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
List of all storable animals
Can someone upload a list of all animals that you can store in the menagerie?
- File:Zaishen_Menagerie_Grounds_map_Pet_Spots.jpg (+list), linked to from Zaishen Menagerie Grounds. --- -- (contribs) (talk) 17:43, 31 July 2009 (UTC)