|200px|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Trees are everywhere in this part of Kryta. Forest Minotaurs and swarms of Mergoyle/Bog Skale Icetooth mobs populate the southern part of this region, while Ancient Oakhearts (lv 17) are more prominent in the north. In the northwest area, there are swarms of Inferno Imps. Fog Nightmares rise from the ground all over the map.
Three of the NPCs (Elder Rabne, Galstaff the Light, and Artisan Sivan) of this map are nestled in the southwest corner, in a thorp called Dakutu Village. Accrued items may be sold here if a Caravan Vanquish is the goal.
- North-West: Majesty's Rest
- North: Divinity Coast (via a Secret River Passage)
- North-East: The Black Curtain
- South: Tears of the Fallen
- 14 (24) Mergoyle
- 13 (24) Inferno Imp
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaur
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 17 (25) Ancient Oakheart
- 18 (25) Bog Skale Icetooth
- 22 (29) Muu Swifthorn
- 22 (29) Tree of Autumn
- 17 (28) Muga Riptide
- 22 (29) Dread Nightstalk
- 17 (28) Plook Wavebreaker
- 22 (29) Hops Flameinator
- Alari Doubleblade
- Councilor Vaylor
- Deep Root
- Elder Rabne
- Gareth Quickblade
- Hurc the Fisherman
- Master Scout Braden
- Master Scout Shelby
- Princess Salma
- Scout Melthoran
- Shining Blade Guard
- Shining Blade Ranger
- Shining Blade Recruit
- Shining Blade Scout
- Watchman Arad
Rare Material Crafter
- Rush from Muu Swifthorn (not available before Copperhammer Mines).
- Dust Trap from Tree of Autumn (not available before Ghostly Vengeance quest in Augury Rock).
- Nature's Renewal from Tree of Autumn (not available before Copperhammer Mines).
- Mark of Rodgort from Hops Flameinator (not available before Copperhammer Mines).
- Vanquishers must defeat 191-251 monsters in this area.
- You can easily bring a party of 8 from Temple of the Ages.
- Party-wide condition removal skills such as Extinguish are extremely useful to deal with the large groups of Inferno Imps you will run into in the northern section of the map. Their use of Rodgort's Invocation and Incendiary Bonds can quickly wipe out a group not prepared for the large amount of damage and degen.
- Several of the minotaurs in the middle of the zone can get seriously lost, leading you to believe the zone is bugged when attempting to vanquish. If you have patrolled the entire zone and cannot find them, try moving to the center area of the zone and waiting; hopefully the lost minotaurs will eventually come to you.
- In the east, just before the border to The Black Curtain, you can see a palm tree almost completely underwater in the sea just north of the path.
- There is now a very large encampment of Shining Blade in Dakutu Village. Many important leaders of the Shining Blade are there (NPCs encountered in the Prophecies and Eye campaigns). You have to watch some dialogues there in order to advance in the War in Kryta quests, see Dakutu Village