The Elementalist Experiment
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Use your Fire Storm spell to defeat the ice beasts that attack Aziure.
- Return to Elementalist Aziure for your reward.
- Prophecies Pre-Searing Character
- <primary profession> Test
- Note: This quest will become unavailable to non-Elementalists who have decided upon a non-Elementalist secondary profession.
- 250 XP
- "Perhaps you can help me with a spell I am working on. The Order has asked me to investigate the disciplines of Water Magic, and so I have worked very hard to ready this place for the final casting. But each time I attempt to cast my wards, ice beasts appear and attack me, and I have to stop what I'm doing to fend them off. I will give you the skills necessary to defeat them. If you can just keep them from hurting me too much, I should be able to finish researching the Ward Against Harm spell. What do you say?"
- Accept: "I am ready."
- Reject: "No, not right now."
- "Well done! The ward works, but it is still very unstable. It will no doubt take me years to perfect it.
- Your understanding of magic use is impressive."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Elementalist Aziure will give you the following skills:
- Fire Storm
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Aura of Restoration (only if Elementalist is not your primary profession)
Immediately after you accept the quest, three waves of four Ice Elemental Shards each will advance on Aziure's position, attacking both of you. Don't be intimidated by their numbers - they are quite weak. A single Fire Storm at any attribute level will take out an entire wave, but because of its somewhat long recharge, you'll probably have to rely on your other skills too.