|The Hidden City of Ahdashim|
|200px|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
The Hidden City of Ahdashim is an explorable area in the northern area of Vabbi, Elona continent. It is a well-hidden city controlled by the Vabbian princes and the Djinn which serve to protect them. It was used as a hiding place for the princes during the reign of Palawa Joko and is used for the same purpose by Prince Bokka the Magnificent and Prince Mehtu the Wise once again during the Nightfall campaign. It is said to hold significant riches, which are held slightly to the northwest of the central chamber. The sea of gold there makes the pile of wealth held at the Do Not Touch in Bahdok Caverns look like pocket change. This area also contains a Treasure Chest in the first eastern chamber.
This area is only accessible from the Dasha Vestibule: speak to the Key of Ahdashim to enter the City. The Dzagonur Bastion mission or the Dasha Vestibule mission must be completed, or you will be told you are unworthy for entry.
- South: Dasha Vestibule (outpost)
Points of interest
Resurrection Shrines (Bounties)
- Northeast: (Vabbian Scout - Insect Hunt)
- East: (Vabbian Scout - Heket Hunt)
- South (near entrance): (Whispers Informant - Elemental Hunt)
- Southwest: (in hard mode only Vabbian Scout - Monster Hunt)
- Northwest: (Whispers Informant - Elemental Hunt)
- North: (Vabbian Scout - Monster Hunt)
- Center: (Whispers Informant - Elemental Hunt)
- Merchants and Traders:
- 22 (26) Mirage Iboga
- 22 (26) Storm Jacaranda
- 22 (26) Whistling Thornbrush
- 22 (26) Enchanted Brambles
- 24 (26) Roaring Ether
- Tenshek Roundbody (Escape)
- (30) Yammirvu, Ether Guardian (Energy Surge)
- Fire Lord (Mind Burn)(only during the Gift of the Djinn Quest)
- (30) Shakor Firespear (Angelic Bond)
- Leilon, Tranquil Water (Zealous Vow)
- Water Lord (Vow of Silence)(only during the Gift of the Djinn Quest)
- Vanquishers must defeat 193-258 foes in this area.
- The quest Gift of the Djinn spawns additional foes.
In Hebrew, the word ahdashim refers to the M&M copycat candy. This was probably unintended.