Overview[edit | edit source]
- Slay seven shard wolves. You have 7...0 shard wolves left.
- Return to Nimros the Hunter for your reward.
- 10,000 XP
- "You dare range across this realm as if you deserve such an honor? Protected by Balthazar's Eternal servants, it is no wonder you survive your encounters with the Shadow Army.
- I have come, aided by no god, to hunt prey worthy of my skill, the shard wolves of this realm. Seven have I slain in my first day here. Could you say the same?"
- Accept: "I too shall slay seven shard wolves."
- Reject: "I don't have time for games."
- "I confess that you have some worth. Few hunters, even if they arrived here effortlessly through the help of Balthazar, would have been able to track down and destory the shard wolves.
- Perhaps we shall meet again and have an opportunity to test our skills against one another."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Your mission is to hunt down 7 Shard Wolves scattered throughout The Fissure of Woe. This challenge requires a very solid team and a good chunk of time. You will need to clear most of the map in order to complete this quest. It would be very sensible to take on this quest early on and then kill the wolves as you clear the Fissure while doing other quests.
The wolves will spawn at the following locations:
- Just north of Nimros the Hunter, giver of the quest.
- In the Great Battle Field, right in the middle of it.
- Below the Tower of Courage, a little southeast from it.
- Outside the Tower of Strength, near where the Infernal Wurm is.
- Along the Fissure Shore, right by Admiral Saidon the Eternal.
- In the Forest of the Wailing Lord.
- Near the center of the Burning Forest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If your party relies 100% on spell damage, Obsidian Flesh will make the killing a bit slower.