- Speak with Guard Tsukaro about traveling to Seitung Harbor.
- Speak to Brother Pe Wan.
- Travel to Seitung Harbor with Brother Pe Wan.
- Speak with Brother Pe Wan once you have traveled to Seitung Harbor.
- "<name>, I have yet another favor to ask of you."
- "I believe we have narrowed down the source of the plague to the eastern side of the island. I have sent most the instructors and students there to investigate, and I would like you to join them. Speak to Guard Tsukaro about traveling to Seitung Harbor. He knows of a hidden path that will get you there quickly. Brother Pe Wan is waiting to help show you the way."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
"I must warn you, the eastern side of Shing Jea is much more perilous. Are you sure you are fully prepared?"
- Guard Tsukaro: "Well, then, let us not keep Brother Pe Wan waiting. He gets a little cranky when he waits. Shall we?"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Brother Pe Wan: "I do not know why Master Togo requires me to perform such menial tasks. I am a Monk, not a guide."
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- "Here it is: Seitung Harbor. Meet me inside and I will pass on Master Togo's instructions."
- "If only Headmaster Amara were master of the monastery, then I would receive the respect I deserve. Now take this so I can go home."
After accepting the quest from Master Togo, walk over to Guard Tsukaro who is standing to the north-east by the gate. He will allow you and your party through the gate to Saoshang Trail. There you will meet Brother Pe Wan. Talk to him and he will lead you and help you fight your way to the gate to Seitung Harbor. Enter Seitung Harbor and speak with Brother Pe Wan to receive your reward.
Alternatively, you may choose to kill the 4 mantids right across the bridge, then wait as you allow Brother Pe Wan to walk himself without trouble to Seitung Harbor. You may then simply run to Seitung without fear of Pe Wan stopping to fight Mantid Pop-ups.